Monday 16 June 2014

Coffee from Bali


I have some serious wanderlust going on at the moment. My bestie came over on Saturday night with tales from her travels to Bali and a bag of delicious coffee as proof. It is so good, already had four pots of the stuff, shared of course.

Her stories of a massage every other day and a visit to a nigh on deserted island, make me green. But I still love to hear them and dream of getting away.

We usually get away a couple of times a year for maybe a long weekend and a week or 2 somewhere else, but with the wedding coming up we decided to wait this year. I know we have a week away booked for straight after the wedding and planning for a couple of weeks over Christmas somewhere, but I want to go now *stamps feet and pokes out bottom lip*

Oh well I guess I will just have to wait, I mean it's not really that far away (about 13 weeks! eek), I think I am just feeling a little frazzled at the moment. Time is flying and I just feel like I'm trading water, planning a wedding is not easy when you're as disorganised as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment